Welcome everyone! This year marks our 42nd Annual Fall Respiratory Care Seminar! Even though we have all experienced many challenges/changes in our professional and personal lives, we felt it was important to keep our tradition going and offer continuing education to our fellow Respiratory Therapists both in the State of Iowa and surrounding states. Please join us in our 3rd virtual zoom seminar this October and let’s hope we can get back to the live version next year! Until then, we welcome you to register for full or single days to suit your busy schedules. Stay safe and thank you all for being one of the most important Healthcare Heroes during these difficult times!!
Lu Wilford, BS, RRT
Department of Respiratory Care, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
INSTRUCTION ON ACCESSING THIS WEBINAR
ZOOM email and Registration email addresses must be identical.
Register for the conference using Registration Tab above
- Download ZOOM to your smart phone, tablet, computer or laptop/desktop (its free)
- Practice using ZOOM with a friend before entering the webinar as this will not be the right time to teach you how to access the conference
- Make sure you join the webinar by accessing the link(s) sent to you after your registeration is confirmed
- Only registered RTs will be emailed Certificates of completion after attendance is confirmed and evaluations completed.
- There are no CEUs for students.