Homecoming Reunion Weekend 2016
Medicine Alumni Homecoming Reunion Weekend
Schedule of Events
Thursday and Friday, September 29-30, 2016
- Two-Day Continuing Medical Education Program -
"Progress 2016: Learning Together in the 21st Century"
- Get your CME credit while on campus. To register, please visit the Continuing Medical Education website and scroll down to September 29-30 listing. More information and a program brochure may be found online.
Friday, September 30, 2016
- University of Iowa Homecoming Parade/Pep Rally
5:45 p.m. in downtown Iowa City
- CANCELLED: Medicine Alumni Reunion Social at the Hall of Fame Museum
Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Iowa Medicine Tailgate
9:00 - 11:00 a.m., Medical Education & Research Facility (MERF) Atrium
- Join your fellow medicine grads, UI CCOM faculty, medical students, family, and friends for a fantastic family-friendly breakfast tailgating experience. For the past ten years we've had an average of over 400 people at this event, so you can look forward to seeing lots of people you know! Tailgate registrants will receive a special parking pass via email to gain access to Newton Road Parking Ramp on game day. *The ramp charges an hourly fee.
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats
11:00 a.m., Kinnick Stadium
- Go Hawks and On Iowa! Come and see the Hawkeyes take on Northwestern.
- To purchase tickets, please visit this website: http://tinyurl.com/hqanzb2
For a list lodging options, please visit Iowa City
Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau .
Look Who's Coming
Find out who is coming from your class. If you would like to arrange an additional gathering with classmates or friends, please contact the Alumni & Student Engagement office and we would be happy to assist in the planning process.
Other Items of Interest
- Update your Address
- Please notify us of any changes in address, phone number or e-mail
- Find a Friend
- Want to reconnect with a classmate before your special reunion? Visit the alumni directory for help finding your friends.
- Reunion Class Gifts
- Support from the UI Carver College of Medicine’s alumni is critical to our missions of education, research, and service. Your gifts help support our students through scholarships and financial aid, faculty development, research funds and special projects, and ensure that the next generation of health care professionals will be given the best education possible. Consider making a gift in honor of your class today!