Fadi M. Youness, MD
BS, Chemistry, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon, 1992
American Board Of Radiology, 2008
CLINICAL AND RESEARCH INTERESTS
1. IVC filter malposition. Relationship to site of insertion.
2. Gastrointestinal bleeding. Value of superselection in detecting the site of bleeding.
3. Hemodynamically significant bleeding in patients on anticoagulation therapy: anatomic correlation and management by transcatheter embolization.
4. Low-profile stent system for treatment of atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis. A multi-center trial.
5. Review article: “Embolization of pelvic trauma: state of the art”; for European Radiology.
6. The use of pushable hydrocoils in peripheral vascular interventions
7. Oncologic IR
AREA AVAILABLE FOR CONSULTATION
Vascular and interventional radiology