MME Information :
Program Brochure (pdf)
Goals of Program
After completing the requirements for this degree, graduates should be able to:
- Design evidence-based educational programs and materials with appropriate scope, sequence, and focus for intended learners.
- Deliver effective instruction to individuals and small or large groups in classroom, laboratory, or clinical settings.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of educational instruction, using both formative and summative methods.
- Understand basic principles of educational measurement and be able to apply them to medical education.
- Use assessments to promote learning and assess learning progress and status.
- Understand basic principles of educational research and be able to interpret and use educational research.