About Our Students
University of Iowa MSTP students are drawn from diverse backgrounds and a broad selection of locales throughout the United States. Primarily attracted to Iowa by the combined strengths of its clinical and basic research programs, these students receive a competitive education that prepares them for a future in clinical medicine and basic science research. Nearly all graduates move on immediately to clinical residencies often combined with opportunities for continued laboratory research.
Iowa MSTP graduates are highly sought after and uniformly match in one of their top three choices of residency program. To date, 171 students have graduated from the Iowa MSTP. The majority of graduates are pursuing careers involving basic science investigation at major academic centers and leading pharmaceutical companies.
- View alphabetical list of current Iowa MSTP students
- Search for a current MSTP student
- MSTP Student Funding Awards
- Information for Current Students
- How to Prepare a Poster Presentation
- Student Wiki
- Update your information Link (you must log into the Wiki)
- View alphabetical list of Iowa MSTP graduates
- Search for an MSTP graduate
- Recent Graduates Residency Matches
- Update your Information with the Iowa MSTP