Health Related Links
Past Participant Links of Interest
- Office of Student Affairs and Curriculum Performance Based-Assessment – (Patient Actors)
- Learn more about standardized patients or patient actors, and how the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine utilizes these standardized patients to simulate a patient case that may have been seen in the clinics or on the wards in the hospital.
- University of Iowa Health Care Clinical Trials
- University of Iowa Health Care Research
University of Iowa Health Consumer Information
- University of Iowa Libraries Consumer Health Information
- Consumer Health Resource guide for those affiliated with the University of Iowa and the general public.
- University of Iowa Health Care Health Access
- This seven-day-a-week, 24-hour-a-day service can match your needs with the many resources available from University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
- Iowa Go Local
- Iowa Go Local links Medline Plus users to health service providers and organizations in the State of Iowa.
- University of Iowa Health Care Today
- A health information radio program produced by University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in collaboration with KXIC-AM Radio 800 in Iowa City, Iowa.
- University of Iowa Medical Minute
- A public service by KCRG-TV9 and University of Iowa Health Care.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Health Topics
- Descriptions of common health care concerns.
Other University of Iowa Learning Opportunities
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Iowa
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Community Events Calendar
- Includes Parenting and Childbirth Classes, Seminars, Screenings and Support Groups.
- University of Iowa Alumni Association Lifelong Learning
Opportunities for giving to the University of Iowa
Learn how you can support new discoveries and the training of Iowa's next generation of health care practitioners at the University of Iowa's academic medical center.