go back to
To See the Conference Room Calendars in Outlook
- Open your Microsoft Outlook application.
- If you do not have your Folder List showing:
- Click once on View (located on the toolbar, usually towards the top of
your Microsoft Outlook box)
- Click once on the Folder List
- As you are viewing the Folder List find the folder named Public Folders
(usually toward the bottom of the list)
- Find the folder named All Public Folder
- Click once on the + sign to the left of All Public Folders
- Find the folder named Departments, UIHC
- Click once on the + sign to the left of Departments, UIHC
- Find the folder Food and Nutrition Services
- Click once on the + sign to the left of Food and Nutrition Services
- You should now see the listing of conference rooms
- Click once on any of the conference rooms to view their availability
(calendars should be to the right, click on any day)
To Reserve A Room
- Send an email to the address "FNS Conference Room Schedules ( located
in the global address book)
- Be sure to include...
- Which conference room you would like to reserve
- The time you would like to reserve the room
- The length of time you will be in the room
- A contact person and phone number
- Your Department name
A reply to your e-mail will be sent as a confirmation.
Our reservation line (356-2692) will still be available between 8:00 a.m.-
4:30 p.m., M-F.