Medicine Alumni Homecoming Reunion Weekend 2017
2017 Medicine Alumni Homecoming Reunion Weekend
Tentative Schedule of Events
Thursday and Friday, October 5-6, 2017
- Two-Day Continuing Medical Education Program -
"Progress 2017: Learning Together in the 21st Century"
- Get your CME credit while on campus. To register, please visit the Continuing Medical Education website and scroll down to October 5-6, 2017 listing. More information and a program brochure may be found online.
Friday, October 6, 2017
- University of Iowa Homecoming Parade/Pep Rally
5:45 p.m. in downtown Iowa City
- Medicine Alumni Reunion Social
7:30 to 9:00 p.m. at UI Athletics Hall of Fame in the Roy G. Karro Building
Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Iowa Medicine Tailgate
2 hours prior to kickoff., Medical Education & Research Facility (MERF) Atrium
- Join your fellow medicine grads, UI CCOM faculty, medical students, family, and friends for a fantastic family-friendly breakfast tailgating experience. For the past twelve years we've had an average of over 400 people at this event, so you can look forward to seeing lots of people you know! Tailgate registrants will receive a special parking pass via email to gain access to Newton Road Parking Ramp on game day. *The ramp charges an hourly fee.
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Illinois Fighting Illini
TBA at Kinnick Stadium
- Go Hawks and On Iowa! Come and see the Hawkeyes take on the Fighting Illini.
- More information to come about purchasing tickets.
For a list lodging options, please visit Iowa City
Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau .
Look Who's Coming
Find out who is coming from your class. If you would like to arrange an additional gathering with classmates or friends, please contact the Alumni & Student Engagement office and we would be happy to assist in the planning process.
Other Items of Interest
- Update your Address
- Please notify us of any changes in address, phone number or e-mail
- Find a Friend
- Want to reconnect with a classmate before your special reunion? Visit the alumni directory for help finding your friends.
- Reunion Class Gifts
- Support from the UI Carver College of Medicine’s alumni is critical to our missions of education, research, and service. Your gifts help support our students through scholarships and financial aid, faculty development, research funds and special projects, and ensure that the next generation of health care professionals will be given the best education possible. Consider making a gift in honor of your class today!